01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Eyemakeup breakdown 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Eyemakeup breakdown

34
I saw this picture in a ad for a dimaond jewellery[i think josco jewellery] and I absolutely loved the makeup..but sadly my scanner aint working so this is a photo taken using my digital camera..please bear with me...anyways..i soo loved this look that i had to try it out here is the breakdown of how I did the look[no pictures of me though!]






FACE:
*Apply moisturiser,I used vaseline healthy white moisturiser.
*Then apply your favorite foundation,I used Revlon Colorstay foundation in Toast shade.
*Apply loose powder for a matte and flawless finish.I used an inexpensive talcum powder[ponds sandal wood-I love the smell and it is not stark white]
*Use a peachy blush.I used ColorBar Peachy Pink[shocker there!] on the apples of your cheeks[smile to find your apples,then apply it not on top of the apples,but slightly underneath it..like in this video]
*I suck at contouring ,so i didnt attempt to do it..but I think it can really MAKE the look ,if u do a bit of contouring for your cheekbones.
EYES:
*Apply your base.Iused my foundation and then patted the powder on top of it.
*Use a mate or slighly shimmer white or milky pink eyeshadow.I used a carlo di roma eyeshadow concentrating in the inner corner and bringing it downwards too.


*Then I used the lid shade from my buorjois smoky trio in rose vintage in the crease.It is a basic rose with some shimmer
*Then I used the darkest shade from my Buorjois smoky trio in rose vintage in the outer 'V'.It is a dark rosy violety shade.

*Then I lined my top lashline with a brown liquid liner really close to the lashes
*Then I applies Maybelline define-a-lash mascara.
LIPS:
*I used Elle 18 lipstick in pinked power and then topped with colorbar juicy lipgloss in just berry

BYE FOR NOW!
Fath!ma

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38