I have been MIA for the last week because i had midterms and now that that's over..its time for getting results..somebody kill me!!!!!I would also like to announce that I officially succeeded in doing my first full blown brown smokey eye which I have been attempting since i was 13[i.e. 2 years ago].I also won this "help me out giveaway" by Vaun from Eyerockz mineral eyeshadow. .Basically she is coming out with pressed forms of her mineral eyeshadow due to customer demand and she picked 10 gals from her Facebook page to help her by trying it out.I have selected the shade "vintage crew" which is this really cool green color..you can check the site out here
.I will do a full blown review when i receive it.
So enough chit-chat now on to the review:
I have had this gloss for like 6 months now and what made me do this review was rati's post
on IMBB .I got this as a gift from a cousin who bought it it from United Arab Emirates and i was surprised to see that the shades available here don't include my shade but they are all really pretty.My favorite shade is perennial rose and keep the sweet.
[all images can be clicked to be enlarged and seen in better quality]
From the site:
"Does your lip gloss stand the test of time?
L'Oréal Paris introduces Glam Shine 6 Hours, our 1st lip gloss that shines for up to 6 hours! Offering a perfect balance between shine and staying power, just one sweep in enough to achieve plump, gloss looking lips.
The heart-shaped wand is specially designed to glide over lip contours, giving a precise application.
Choose from a wide collection of shimmering shades with colours ranging from natural nudes and soft pinks to glamorous reds and beautiful browns."
It is available in a huge number of shades,but like I said some shades may only be available in certain countries.You can check out the shades here.
The shade I have is 103 Forever Nude.It is a really pretty nude,with pink tinge and lots of shimmer to it.When you apply it, it gives your lips a kind of a diamond sparkle,which can only be seen in certain angles and lighting.It is long lasting,but it has its drawbacks at that.
WHAT I LIKE BOUT LO'REAL GLAM SHINE 6H LIP GLOSS?
- The packaging:It is totally cute with the silver top and the size is just purrfect!!
- They have bent heart shaped sponge tips that fit the shade of your lips better than the normal doe foot applicator.
WHAT I DONT LIKE BOUT LO'REAL GLAM SHINE 6H LIP GLOSS?
- The color is absolutely gorgeous when used alone or over any other lip color,lip pencil etc.
- The color is longlasting,but the glossiness fades gradually to semi-matte finish after 2-3 hours.But that just gives you an excuse to whip the gorgeous gloss out and reapply it...
- They have a creamy,and sticky consistency,but not the yuckily sticky kind.
- It smells really nice.
- All the shades that are available in India seems to have been launched with Indian skin tone in mind.But forever nude suits Indian skin tones too though.
DO I LIKE THIS??
- Its price is Rs 750/- in India.Lo'real people are really confused,their product qaulity is not good enough to be high-end and the price is as high as high-end cosmetics.Me not likin that.
- They fade to a semi-matte finish after 3 hours and your lips start to feel really dry and the shimmer starts to look tacky when it is not glossy,so you will have to reapply it around 2-3 hours unlike what the company states
hell yes!!! I am so in love with the color and the packaging that the other factors aren't a problem for me!
WOULD I REPURCHASE THIS?
No,because it is good while it lasts but i am not goin to spend 750 rupees on Lo'real
gloss...i could get something better like MAC if I add a bit more to it.
HAS ANY OF YOU USED THIS?? WHAT DO YOU THINK BOUT IT? LOVIN IT? OR CURSIN YOURSELF FOR SPENDING SO MUCH ON IT??? LEMME KNOW BY LEAVING A COMMENT!
Buhybye for now!!