01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Tag:Would you rather? Beauty Edition! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Tag:Would you rather? Beauty Edition!

34

OK! so now i am going to do a tag post after reading Kim's tag post here.I have changed some questions up... like there was a question bout biker shorts and another one bout tanning and since i have no experience with neither one of them and probably never will,i changed it up a little to be more Desi girls friendly.


Questions

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
--->I would have to say messy hair and nice makeup since i do go out with messy hair because i wear a shawl like hijab all the time and my hair doesn't show through.But wearing no makeup would be a catastrophic.I would look like a zombie without at least black liquid liner and tinted lip-balm.



.2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
I guess shave my eyebrows since i can use dark brown eyeshadow or eyebrow pencil to draw it in.But I have no absolute idea of how to grow back eyelashes.



3.Would you rather forget to put Mascara on 1 eye or Blush on one side of your face?
--->I guess I'd rather go out with no mascara on 1 eye as it wont be as noticeable as not having blush one side of the face.


4.Would you rather shop all Lakme products or all Streetwear for a whole year?
I guess Lakme since even though i have bought bad Lakme stuff,there have been some good products from them lately.But all the Streetwear stuff i have bought and all my friends have bought sucks majorly!!! So Lakme! :)


5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
---> I guess overdone blush as it would fade after a while in out state's humidity but the foundation line will remain until the foundation is removed!
6.Would you give up your makeup for one year or your Internet for one year?
--->I would rather have makeup taken away for one year than my internet as i couldn't survive without internet and Facebook for one day,let alone a year.But I can go without makeup even if i end up looking like a zombie.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

---> I guess I would rather have a bad hair color than a bad haircut as we can distract people's focus from the bad color by doing really pretty makeup.But not even God can distract people from a bad haircut.Believe me-I have been there[did a Betty fringe to myself when i was in 6th grade-was a disaster.I had to use men's hair gel and bobby pins to tuck it underneath]



9. Would you rather have you tube or twitter taken away forever?
--->I love watching videos on youtube.but i am relatively new to twitter and i dont use it much as none of my friends are on it.s i would rather give up Twitter.

10.Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
--->I didnt know about Makeup brushes like a year ago and didn't use it either,but i succeeded in prettying myself greatly.But Mascara is like a safety blanket to me.Even if it does nothing to my eyelashes,simply putting it on makes me feel more confident.So I 'd rather give up makeup brushes than mascara.


There you go....I tag everyone who reads this post, especially,Deeptima and Cynthia to do the same.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38