01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Sharmila Tagore Inspired Makeup Look 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sharmila Tagore Inspired Makeup Look

34

I watching an old movie starring Sharmila Tagore and I loved her makeup so much that I had to try it out and this is the look I came up with. It is just a basic pinup look with exaggerated liner. this is the look:



Without further Ado let’s get to the tutorial
:

² First I applied primer-Revlon colorstay foundation in toast topped with loose powder.

² Then using a medium brown shadow, I applied into the crease first, and blended it out real well

² Then using a shade of compact powder in a shade lighter than my skin tone [way lighter], I applied onto the lid.



² Then using a plain black liquid liner, I lined my eyes and winged it out well, I first made the wing smaller and then made it bigger.

² Then I applied a flesh colored liner on the bottom lash line, applied mascara, and the eye makeup was done!

² If I had falsies I would have used them. They are really necessary for this look. They bring the whole thing together.

² The face makeup should be kept matte and flawless, wear a peachy pink blush, and a lippie of the same shade in satin finish and you are Done!!

² Things I used-

I hope you all like this look as much I liked doing it! Until next time!

:-*

Fath!ma

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38