01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: My Top SEVEN Favorite Rings! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Top SEVEN Favorite Rings!

34
I always wear full sleeve dresses and wear a shawl too.So the accessory that i buy the most are rings and bracelets,even though i do buy earring for the sake of buying them.So this a post dedicated to my moooost favorite rings! I decided to pick the top "7" because my favorite/lucky number is 7-because i was born on the 7th [of December,just 4 days to my birthday!] and my name has 7 letters and mostly things related to seven has been good for me!
so without more babbling,here they are-- THEY ARE ALL BOUGHT FROM LOCAL STORES,NONE ARE BRANDED OR ANYTHING,BUT FOR THE SAKE OF CURIOSITY I WILL POST THE PRICES

Rs 80/-


Rs 60/-


Rs 100/-


Rs 120/-


Rs 130/-
[this one has been with me for a long time,like 3-4 years,but it is so pretty(and turquoise!) that i didn't have the hear to throw it away.]

The next two are my favorite simple rings, i have love for statement rings more than simple rings though,

Rs 17/-


Rs 180/-[its pure silver]

So there you go! Thats my favorites of my VAST ring collection,Do you know that i go to shop near my school most days and if i find something i like i always buy it.My collection has become so big that i havent showed my mum the latest 5 rings i have bought!!

Anyways thats it for now.i guess i wont be making a post next weekend as we have exams on 13th,14th &15th.

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38