01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Urumi ~Genelia D'Souza inspired EOTD 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Urumi ~Genelia D'Souza inspired EOTD

34
The long-awaited Malayalam movie Urumi starring Prithviraj,Genelia D'Souza etc. is releasing today and i am really excited to go watch it!! To know more about the movie go here.So in my excitements honor,i decided to try out a eye-makeup look worn by Genelia in Urumi.Here is a closeup of the eye-makeup:



And here is my version:







I found that i couldn't make the look as matte as the original but i am way satisfied with it.It turned better than i thought it would.I was under the impression that i would end up looking like a raccoon but even my Mom loved it!! she said it looks Ditto like Genelia's!! so YAY!! :) :)


I used:
Buh-bye For Now!
Fath!ma

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38