01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Happy Easter,Easter Inspired Look -silver and green 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Happy Easter,Easter Inspired Look -silver and green

34
      First Of All Happy Easter to All Those who celebrate it,send me a chocolate egg if you have left overs :P.I wanted to do a look based on easter/easter eggs and something that i really liked were these pictures.

So I combined the Green and silver and came up with the Look



I used the matte green from my coastal scents palette over a shimmery creme shadow to make it shimmery,I used the silver also from the coastal scents palette.I lined my upper lash-line lightly using eyetex dazzler liner and also applied kajal and mascara and VOILA! My eyes looked like easter Eggs (i mean,the ones in the pic :P)

And 


Buh-Bye For Now!
Fath!ma

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38