01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: 5 Products To Grab When You Are In A Hurry,But Want To Look Fab 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

5 Products To Grab When You Are In A Hurry,But Want To Look Fab

34

       
Last Day I woke up kinda late and my dad tells me that we are going to Oberon mall in 10 minutes while i was having breakfast and to get ready right Now! Oberon is a hip, trendy place and you don’t got here wearing a daggy churidar and just kajal. Going there means skinny jeans, cute top, great accessories and great makeup.
    Since i always keep my wardrobe in order all the time for such emergencies, i put on my clothes, washed my face, put on my moisturizer and some loose powder {baby powder} and grabbed 5 makeup stuff and got in the car.I wasn't expecting my makeup to look good at all. But i was surprised. Let’s see what the products i used were and how i did the look with it. Here is a quick snap of the eye makeup:



Here is the 5 things you need:




Now here is the breakdown of the look i did:

i.        Apply the glide on eye color in warm copper all over the lid and blend as fast possible before it sets. Go over once or twice over the lids to get the intensity you want. 
ii.      Using Lakme Black Satin Kajal, apply to the top lash line and smudge it a bit using your little finger or a cotton bud. Also apply the kajal to your lower waterline. 
iii.    Then taking the Elle 18 lipstick in Pinked Power apply to your cheeks and blend,blend,blend. 
iv.   Lastly use the Lip artist in Terracotta to fill in your lips and apply a bit of balm to make it have a satiny finish and to provide more moisturisation and you are done!!
You Will Look Madeup And Pretty In No Time At All!
Buh-Bye For Now!
Fath!ma
Dont Forget to enter my Sigma F80 brush Giveaway Here

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38