01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: History Of My Makeup Skills 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

History Of My Makeup Skills

34

First of all,i don't say that i am a pro in makeup.But i do know that i am pretty good at it.I want to let you all know and see that not high-end products/brushes make you into a   fairly good makeup-er (as i DON'T consider myself an artist).I just want to show you all some pics from 2008,2009 and 2010 in which i started of doing makeup.


In The Year 2008,i found out Youtube and was super eager to do makeup videos and i started making them even though i was just 13 and utter crap at it.Here are some Pics:

1930's makeup(Yeah!! i donno what kinda research i did!):

Arabic look(this was a luckily good look,this was my best work of that time):

 
 Basic Makeup look with colored liner:

 Then when i got to 2009,i started getting better from all the excessive makeup obsession:

Barbie Inspired Eye makeup look:
 
Trying to recreate a look worn by Jennifer Hudson at some award function(My First Smokey Eye) :

Peacock inspired look:




In 2010,i got my Digicam and started doing more and more makeup looks and they actually started to look good:

Apricot inspired makeup look:

 Bridal Makeup look:



Rock Inspired Makeup look:



Spring Inspired Look:



And Finally some pics from this year that you guys might not have seen:

Party Look i did for guest post over at Sara Hassan's Blog:

Summer Inspired Makeup I did for Sumitha's Blog:



I hope this BlogPost was inspiring to anyone who thinks that they are rubbish at eyemakeup and think that if it isnt your thing,you shouldn't try it!!It is not about natural born skills,high-end products.Its all about practice!!

Buh-Bye For Now!
Fath!ma

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38