01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: New Haircut.....!!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

New Haircut.....!!!!

34


 The Above is the Before Picture of my hair

I have been contemplating cutting my hair for a while now.Last day i went to the salon with the idea of just layering not shortening my hair.But when i got there the stylist after some scrutiny said that the ends of my hair is dry and that it wont possibly grow any longer.So i thought what the hell,I'll just cut it all off and give my friends a hell of a surprise on the result day.Even though i was reluctant to go this short at first...I am loving my hair now!! I got layers and reduced the hair length just in level with my shoulder.
 Now...the after Picture....
.
.
.
;
;





























Tell me what you think?! is it too short?! too choppy?! is it cute?! just lemme know if you like it or not!
Buh-Bye For Now!
Fath!ma

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38