01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Orange and Cranberry Cocktail Look +ES A399 Lashes quick review. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Orange and Cranberry Cocktail Look +ES A399 Lashes quick review.

34

I did this look totally randomly,but ended up using an orange shade and cranberry shade from Coastal scents palette hence the yummy name and the sole point was to use my new KKCenterHk eyelashes.

Products Used:

 The ES A399 lashes are super lush and I also used this in a random Barbie eyes look the other day,but because of the fact that i SUCK at false lash application,I  messed it up and liquid liner got on the lashes,and the liner went into my eyes too.I wasn't gonna share it initially but still this is not a contest and i make mistakes too. So here is the messed up look! :P :P

 
Have you tried KKCenterHk lashes?! Did you like the look?!! Do you have sucky falselash application technique like i do???! Lemme know through the comments!! :) :)

Buh-Bye For Now!
Fath!Ma

*PR/Brand Sample.
Read Disclosure Policy at the end of the page

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38