01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Retro Look~KKCenterHK ES A68 Lashes 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Retro Look~KKCenterHK ES A68 Lashes

34
IF you have been around for a while reading my blog,you might remember this picture,It used to be my header picture when i took up blogging in the beginning.
I always planned on doing a look based of off this look but only got around to it yesterday night and here is my version:



Products Used:

Even though the Lower lashes has a colorless band,since my lash glue is black in color,it ended up looking like i lined my bottom lashline too... :/ :/




I loved the whole look and the lashes really did bring the look a complete look.But as usual while putting on lashes i poked myself in the eye and that is the reason my eyes look red in the last pic!!



And Nivedita asked me to make a tutorial on putting on falsies.I am not a pro,just average and learning,but are you guys intersted in a how to put on falsies tutorial and if so,in what format?! picture tutorial or slideshow?!


BuH-BYE For now!
Fath!ma
*PR/Brand Sample
Read Disclosure Policy at the end of the page

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38