01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Lakme Glide On EyeColor Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lakme Glide On EyeColor Review

34

About:
        Deep, intense, molten hues in a silky soft, creamy texture. For eyes that reflect the stars. Edge, smudge, line, shadow, color or blend with the greatest of ease. Wear the colors of the season from subtle green to warm cooper and plush purple.

Price:  Rs 275/-


Amount: 1.2g


Shades:Available In 7 Shades.


  I have the 3 shades that came out with Night Fever By Suneet Varma Collection.Aqua Green,Warm Copper and Plush Purple.
Aqua Green:   Is a true sea green like shade.
Warm Copper:Is not a proper warm Copper,but rather a shimmery gold shade
Plush Purple:  Is a milky purple rather than A plush purple.


Formula: 

It is one of the creamiest pencil Eyeliners I have used.Its very buttery,but not melty or too creamy.It is a perfect formula,not too creamy but not too hard and draggy on the lids.

Finish:
 All the shades I have,have a mettalic finish to it and they have a sheen to it,no gritty glitter.

Swatch:
Staying Power: 
This is THE longest staying eyeliner I have ever used.It lasts for 6-7 hours on my lashliner AND waterline.I have gone through all formulas,all textures and everything to find something that stays on my waterline and this is the WINNER!!!!!

Value For Money:
Usually I am the kinda girl who does NOT spend too much on stuff,and I indulged in this accidentally and lucky for me.This One is a product worth the Rs 275 price tag.



Final Thoughts:
    This is a great liner that is worth the price and I want to buy more shades of these.I am planning on picking up all the other shades I can get because this is the only liner that stays on my waterline!!


I Did some tutorials using these liner for IMBB .You can learn how to achieve it by clicking on the pictures.

Ratings: 4.5/5
Buh-Bye For Now!
Fath!ma

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38