01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: NOTD Update~School Uniform Inspired Nailart 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

NOTD Update~School Uniform Inspired Nailart

34

As i mentioned in my post yesterday,i did indeed go ahead and add some red accents to my nails to match it unto my school uniform.The base is China Glaze-Knotty shown here.



I used a striper polish from Bornpretty store and first i added just 2 vertical stripes and 1 horizontal stripe-like so:

But then I felt it lacked a little something,so I filled in the tip with the red glitter polish.I have taken various shots with my uniform too,to give you guys an idea about what I was inspired by.(I SWEAR the Macro setting on the cam is making this NOTD,look weirdly unfinished and wobbly,but it looks super fun In Real Life)
I think maybe a black line between the 2 vertical lines would have brought the whole look together better.Maybe next time..!

Until Then,
Fath!ma

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38