01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: My Expereience Shopping at Beauty Lab~ 24x7 Beauty,Destination for the Obsessed 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Expereience Shopping at Beauty Lab~ 24x7 Beauty,Destination for the Obsessed

34

I was asked to review the next big indian online Cosmetic Site-Beauty Lab AKA blab.co.in. and i received a voucher of rs 1000/- and i purchased 3 Maybelline things that i have been eyeing for a while..They are:

I was happy to receive all these stuff within 3 days and to see that everything was nice and packaged well.To know about how i felt about my shopping experience,here is a list of pros and cons of shopping at Blab.

First off, What is B.LAB?!:
B.LAB, short for Beauty Lab was started by industry veterans looking to create an exciting destination, which brings some of the world’s best brands and solutions to address your beauty needs.
Pros:

Cons:

To Sum It Up,It is the indian version of an online Sephora,with high end and expensive brand names and products with a cool magazine and newsletters and stuff like that.This is good if you want to purchase things like these from your home.But it is not the ideal shop to find a large number of makeup products.

Will I Recommend/Repurchase from this site?!:I am a student on a budget and i think it might be a while before i can afford to purchase from this site.But if you are a grown woman who has enough money to purchase the stuff you want...Then go on over to B.Lab.


Buh-Bye For Now!

Fath!ma


Note:I was provided with a voucher to shop at the site,but it has NOT affected my opinion-read disclosure policy at bottom of the page

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38