01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: My Experience Shopping At StyleCraze.com 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Experience Shopping At StyleCraze.com

34
         I was provided with a Rs.500 Discount Coupon to stylecraze.com to review their site and here is the run down of what i thought bout it.

First off,What is StyleCraze.com?Who is behind it?!:
Style Craze is started by Chetana, an Amateur Make up artist from Hyderabad and  it provides the best in Cosmetics & Beauty care products to Indians at affordable prices combined with legendary customer service

I purchased a Faces Canada Stackable in 'rainbow".I was super excited to get this as Faces Canada arent available in my area and i have been lemming for these for a while now.
Now onto the Pros and Cons of shopping at StyleCraze.com.I recieved my product in a carboard box which had style craze written all over it
Package
It had the product and a sample inside stuffed with lots of thermocol pieces-very safe
The eyeshadow was individually bubble wrapped
Which looked like This when opened up:
Plus there was the tiny sample of Jovess Tea Tree Face Wash in there too:




  PROS:

Cons:

I loved the great packaging,the quick delivery...Oh Who am i kidding?! They gave me a free teeny tiny sample! I am a sucker for free stuff!!

www.stylecraze.com seems like the best of both worlds.With both the low-end and necessary high-end brands to shop from.I would definitely recommend it and would love to shop more and more from there

Buh-Bye For Now!
Fath!Ma

Note:I was provided with a voucher to shop at the site,but it has NOT affected my opinion-read disclosure policy at bottom of the page

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38