01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Thinking about changing the blog's name!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Thinking about changing the blog's name!!

34
I have been thinking for a while about changing the blog's name..I somehow feel that the name Makeup,makeup and some more makeup is just not that pretty and seems rather confused and brittu00present is just an obscure name i picked up when i could get any usernames on youtube way back when my makeup obsession started.
The name i am thinking about is "The Babblequeen's Makeup Diaries" (maybe even BMD for short!!) and the URL as babblequeendiaries.Since you guys are who it all is for,i just wanted to ask you guys what YOU felt should be the name and i am thinking about changing the layout and eveything all over again too.
Please let me know what you think and feel free to leave alternate blog name ideas suitable for my humble blog!

Buh-bye for now!
Fath!ma
35 36 37 38