01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Tuesday Top Three:Top Three Summer Lipcolors 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Tuesday Top Three:Top Three Summer Lipcolors

34
Since summer has come around,we all are in the mood for fresh juicy summery lip colors and summery  bohemian hairstyles and i am going to share my top three summer lip-colors. I myself prefer to wear minimal makeup,no foundation at all,just a warm blush and a summery pink lip color.I would pop in a colored eyeliner matching my outfit if i am in a fun mood!! Other than that,i dont bother with my makeup in the summer,but instead  prefer to do pretty things with my hair in the summer.


 This lip gloss has a light shimmery finish and gives your lips truly that watermelon-ish color.Its moisturizing and smells good too.As an added bonus,the packaging is super small and sleek and you can carry it around in your jeans pocket if you don't want to bother carrying a purse around in this sweltering heat!!
 This color will seem a little garish if worn thickly and alone,but apply this sparingly,bloat and top with a clear gloss and your lips will have that naturally juicy look.Even if you didnt top it with  a clear gloss,people might actually think that your lips are naturally that rosy!! What more could you ask for?! 

Here is a comparison swatch of all the three colors:
I hope you all enjoyed my top three Summer Lipcolors and do share what YOU are sporting this sweltering April!!

Buh-Bye For Now!

Fath!ma

P.S. Currently on 1 month vacation,so i am taking a bit of time out and doing some posts because i miss doing this so much!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38