01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Wishlist Wednesday:Sigma Make Me Blush Kit 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wishlist Wednesday:Sigma Make Me Blush Kit

34
About (From Site):

Introducing the new 'Make Me Up' collection! Our best selling professional 12 brush kit now comes in beautiful colors and inside a durable and multifunctional container! Besides protecting your brushes, this exclusive container transforms into two stylish brush holders!
Price:$109.00
 Whats So Great About It?!



 From MyWomenStuff.com


 "Do you already have a set of good makeup brushes? Good. Then you don’t need this one. There, honesty is the best policy. However, if you don’t already have a set of makeup brushes, then these are worth considering, because you get a set of relatively good brushes in one handy kit. Full sized too, in a ready made brush container that sits quite prettily on your dressing table :)
The brushes come in a very sturdy tube case that locks together with buttons on the side. Unbutton it, and it splits into 2 perfectly useable brush holders as you see in the picture above. Its quite heavy too so it won’t topple over.
The Make Me Blush Brush Kit comes with 12 brushes and in 4 colours – Coral Purple, Black and Aqua (turquoise). The handles and metal ferrule of the brushes are colour coded to that of the brush holder which is sort of cute.
The brushes are all full sized long handled brushes as you can see here. They are also a mix of synthetic and natural bristles (I’m not sure what hair is used – best to check directly with Sigma if you are curious) Quickly, here are my thoughts on each brush so you can evaluate if you need the whole kit or just the individual ones."

Pictures:

Why I want it?!: 

The price is heavy on the wallet!Yes! But if my parents allowed international shopping,i would have grovelled and begged and worked myself into oblivion to get my hands on these because,well.....its so.. QUTE! I am sorry,i am a sucker for all things coral-y and this is just too pretty to pass upon!oh and yeah,i am in dire need of a good set of makeup brushes that arent either too scratchy or too big or too flimsy like all the current ones in my collection.The only good ones in my collection are the Sigma E40 & F80 which I got as gifts!

Bottom Line:

I have been crushing on this since the time it came out and i am not gonna be a sucker.I dont care if i will be 30 by the time i can afford it,but i will get my hands on this love of mine before i die!This is a promise to myself.I know there are a lot of people who say its quality is so-so but i dont care,its just too damn pretty for me to not get!

So i hope you enjoyed this session of my "drooling and rambling about things i cant get my hands on" and that you all will share your current cribbings for me to sympathise about! :) :)

Buh-bye For Now!
Fath!ma

35 36 37 38