01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Water-A Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Water-A Review

34

We have all wondered,how can something we never actually consider that much,cause our skin to get better than all those expensive creams out there?!I know I have wondered a lot.I was,and still kind of is a person who likes looking pretty but hates putting in too much effort into it.The hours of slaving at the beauty parlor to get your hair just right,or the lengthy night time skin care regimen.I'd rather go shopping instead of sitting at a beauty parlor and rather read at night instead of slathering on products after products.But I have to say,for the first time in my life,I made an effort to do something consistently for a number of days and I now believe that consistency is the key to anything.If you want to know about my experience with the best skincare product out there. 
A while back,I noticed that the quality of skin was waning and it looked worse than ever and I decided to make a change.Be aware that I have always had rather okay skin,not perfect,but I did not have oily skin and no acne,but I did suffer from super dry and tight skin and the occasional peeling.I felt that it kind looked like this. :D


 So about 2 weeks ago,I started to carry water with me when I was at home,when I went to school,when I went out,everywhere.I got a 1 liter mineral water bottle and consistently drank a minimum of 2 bottles per day.A general assumption is that 1 liter is 4 glasses so I drank more than 8 glasses of water.I also made sure to wash my face with water when i wake up,when i get in from the sun and generally every time I felt like I  wanted to sleep or sit around and before I went to sleep.I did not use any moisturizer or anything during this time on my face and no soap either.Only water.
 
 After about 1 week,i started noticing that my skin looked better and I felt like touching it again.It felt naturally supple and not too tight.It felt rather normal and good for the first time in my life.
 
This has so far been the best thing I did for my skin.It was like a skin detox,I guess.I am still doing this everyday,but I have started using Nivea on my skin before going to bed to make it softer and smoother.But even without Nivea,these days when I wake up,my skin looks great without any makeup.Also I had dark circles around my eyes and dark patches around my mouth and it has reduced significantly.In my opinion,before you invest in any expensive creams or lotions for your skin or prefer to cover it up with makeup when you want to (like I used to),try doing it this way.It is not as tedious as it sounds,it makes a difference,and it is cheap.

I have never believed and seen an actual change like this at close quarters and I hope to see more in my future as I am trying to lose weight and get better skin and hair.

Has anyone else had life-changing beauty experiences like this?!Let me know in the comments.


Buh-Bye For Now! 
Fath!ma

Note:I am also working out,and my mom thinks that might be a factor too,but I  have been working out for months before this and I only started seeing change in my skin-tone after I started my water love.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38