01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Wednesday Wishlist: Maybelline 14 Hours Superstay Lipstick 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wednesday Wishlist: Maybelline 14 Hours Superstay Lipstick

34


I have a problem with long lasting lipsticks and my lips because well,they don't last on me!! I have been always in a pursuit of a lipstick that will stay on my lipstick as long as they claim to,and none of them have impressed me so far.Plus,I am recently venturing in the arena of bright lipsticks and the shades in this range seems very promising!!When i saw the ad for this lipstick,my spidey senses immediately tingled (*here's something worth trying*)




About:


Meet the 14HR lipstick that won't weigh you down.
Super rich color with super staying power.
No dragging. No drying. No letdowns at all.

Price:
 Rs 525/-
*I never expect prices greater than 400 from Lakme and Maybelline since they are our drugstore brands,y'know.I just feel like what if I buy something so expensive from drugstore brands and they are not good enough?!..This is the main reason I havent bought this one yet!!*

Whats so Great about it?!:

According to  Shalini from Be Beautilicious:
  
 A great option for working or college going girls who go on for long hours without retouching. The choice of shades is incredible, every girl can find one for her. Long wearing formula is amazingly pigmented & definitely stays on for 7+ hours and stains lips for next couple of hours. I liked the fact that the formula doesn’t feel uncomfortable on lips come what may. The only downside would be settling in fine lines just before it starts to fade away and that looks unpleasant.

Why I want It?!:

I just saw this picture of the lipstick over at Peaches and Blush and it seemed out of this world gorgeous,I mean look at the shade and how pretty it looks in the container!!This is Stay With Me Coral and this kind of looks like the dream coral shade I have been looking for forever.

Do You Own this Lipstick?! 
Which shades do you have it in?! 
Do You Love it?! 
Let me know whether it's worth me spending Rs.525/- on?!

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38