01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Aishwarya Rai at "The Search" Premier 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Aishwarya Rai at "The Search" Premier

34
And she does it again! Finally, she is on a roll!! :O 
I am tempted to run around saying:''Oooh, Look how pretty"


I am refreshing the Loreal Paris Instagram page over and over just to see this woman in action.
This looks just might be my most favorite look of hers on the Cannes redcarpet of all time!!

Why?
P.S..More pictures after the jump
Although the gown does seem similar to yesterday's Roberto Cavalli, seeing that it is another Cavalli, I think I love this one just a little bit more. I don't know if the reason is the Hollywood waves hair, or the understated makeup or whatnot. But I think I am in love with Aishwarya Rai all over again. 

 I think that in these pictures, with that makeup she looks like the ash of about 10 years ago.Don't you think so?


I love her earring and how cute is her ring and those bangles?!! :O
But I hate that nail polish she is wearing though. It seems so out of place in this look.

Okay. I am done freaking.For Now
Okay. Bye!
Images: Instagram
Zimbio

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38