01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: And..the Pantone Color of the year 2015 WIll be..... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

And..the Pantone Color of the year 2015 WIll be.....

34
MARSALA...!



It is a total 90s color and it is going to bring back the 90s brown lips back!!

What does this mean for the color this year then?


I know that 90's fashion are all the rage now, and that is perhaps going to continue with the lipsticks in rich warm shades like marsala. there are also numerous other makeup products that will be in the market soon too. I am not a person who likes brown too much though. I just hope it doesn't end up looking as weird as the 90s did though!

This is good:

This is bad: 


Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys in on the update!
If you are a weirdo like me who bothers a lot about things like this, take a look at this video on how and why this color was chosen and what it means..




I also think that this color would be a great wedding outfit color, if you know just the right way to pull it off!! 


Like this Sabyasachi Saree: 


What do you think about this color?

Are you in love with this totally 90s throwback shade, or are you apprehensive about it?? I know that I am! 

Do leave me a line and let me know! 

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38