01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: My Christmas Outfit Feat.Tulle Skirt 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Christmas Outfit Feat.Tulle Skirt

34
When holidays come around, I am stuck with an intense feeling of needing to like either like Christmas tree, or like a candy cane. This year, I decided to go the Candy Cane route...
                             



I am a person who loves wearing girly outfits and this is perhaps the girliest of my looks yet! I got this outfit done by a Christian Bridal boutique run solely on Facebook, called Theresa Creations .
I recently went to Bangalore, I bought the ruched shrug and sling bag from Commercial street, and the flats and belt are from Reliance Trends,Oberon Mall.
The white tank top and scarf, I dont remember where exactly I got them from though..

Well,I just wanted to share this with you while you all enjoy your leftover christmas cake and plan your new years!

Merry Christmas Y'all (However late I maybe)



Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38