01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Girl Talk | 8 Girls Share Their Skin Essentials And Routines (Part 2) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Girl Talk | 8 Girls Share Their Skin Essentials And Routines (Part 2)

34


I hope I find you all good and well,
AND I hope you've read the previous post in the series. 
If not, I urge you to go read it here.  

In a nutshell, I've gotten 8 of the prettiest women I know, to spill their beans about their skin care, routine and regimens.  
The first 4 ladies were featured in the previous post, but now its time for the next four ladies.

P.S.  This post contains two favorite bloggers too!! 



Tanveer of Addicted To Blush



Tanveer is one of the first bloggers I ever started reading, around 4-5 years ago. With her degree in Microbiology, and interest in chemistry this lady reads labels and cross evaluates new products like a ninja. Her myth busters, DIY, and look breakdown post are somethings I look forward to especially.
Now, What is the secret behind the great skin of the first beauty blogger from India?


Tanveer’s favorite products include:
Tanveer’s Morning routine is simple and in two steps:

1. Cream cleansing: She uses either Nivea, Jergens or Ponds Cold Cream to cleanse her face!! She applies a thin layer, let it seep for 5 minutes and washes it off using excess using water.  (THAT is an Idea I have never thought of trying!!)
2. She applies Washed Ghee cream as moisturizer. (Go on over to her blog Addicted to Blush to read how she made the washed ghee cream)  If going out in the sun, she instead uses sunscreen and skips the moisturizer

Tanveer’s Evening routine is as simple as her morning routine,

1. Cream cleansing: same as morning to take off makeup & dirt, only difference is that she massages her skin for about 20 minutes.
2. Apply washed ghee as cream
3. If her skin feels like it needs extra nourishment, she tops it off with either Lacto Calamine Reneu or Bipha Saffron cream.
4. Lastly, she applies Biotique Berry Lip balm for lips

Weekly routine:
1. Once a week she use Jovees papaya & honey mask for exfoliation
2. If she is ever in the mood for some pampering – she also use Forest Essentials Tejasvi Ubtan made in milk or curd as face pack

Favourite Beauty Parlor Services:
Surprisingly Tanveer hasn’t been to a parlour for almost 3 years now. She even does her eyebrows at home. To quote her, “I don’t trust the quality of the products these places claim to use, and feel it is better to buy good quality products myself and use them at home.” (Well said dear!)

Tanveer has two tips she would like to give to us girls,  
1. Eat well. Your skin reflects what you eat the most. Skincare products are just like icing on the cake. If the base is not built well, the toppings won’t help! Eat good quality fat & animal protein as a part of your diet.
2. Don’t use harsh products. She stopped using soapy face-washes over 2 years ago as she felt like no matter how gentle, they were stripping her skin of moisture. She only use oil based cream cleansers and her skin does look better for it!

Zeba Shanas


Zeba Shanas is my second cousin and I must confess, I have idolized this lady and dear friend at times. She has impeccable skin, a great sense of style and a smile that can halt a crowd! She is 22, happily married and is a mommy to be! She loves  handbags and shoes (naturally!) and is currently waiting for her Naked 3 Palette to arrive from UAE (I guess the makeup craze just runs in the family) 

Now what are Zeba’s favorite skin care products?


  1. Bioderma SPF 100 Sunscreen
  2. Lush Bubblegum Lipscrub
  3. Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
  4. Burt’s bees Lipbalm
  5. The Nature Company: Pedicure set
  6. St.Ives Scrub
  7. Clinique Cleanse Tone Moisturizer Set

Now, what are the regimens that Zeba follows to keep her skin looking fresh and radiant?

By the way, this girl's engagement makeup was handsdown the best makeup I have seen yet! I know we all love watching engagement/wedding videos! So here you go:

Bharti Puri Of Crazy Pop Lock 



Bharti’s blog is one blog I LOVE reading! This girl is funny and I love her dog! Seriously, go take a look here and tell me you don’t think her dog is not awesome!!  Bharti is quite a lot of things,Anime lover, galaxy editing pro, lingerie addict, a Korean food connoisseur and dark lipstick collector.
Now what are the things that Bharti would like to tell us about her skin care?



Parvathy Shyju


Parvathy is FUN in a tiny packaging. She is actually best friend’s classmate and although we haven’t studied together, I am actually friendlier with her than my actual classmates. She is a fashion designing students and loves pampering herself and dressing herself well.

Now what are the steps that Parvathy likes to follow to keep her looking good?


And with a peek into Parvathy’s usual skincare routine, we have come to the end of this series!  I CANNOT tell you just how much I enjoyed doing these posts.
Would you like it if I make this into a monthly series called Girl Talk with different women sharing similarly on different topics? 

Do drop me a line and let me know! 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38