01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: January Wishlist 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

January Wishlist

34

First off, let me start off by wishing each and every one of you a wonderful Happy New Year!!!!!
January is the month of new beginnings and that definitely means new cravings. 
I got a lot of my recent wishing out of the way with my recent Bangalore Shopping trip. But of course I am never satisfied and have found more things that I want. 
And the above are the things I am currently coveting...


Why exactly do I want them?

1. Sparkled blazer:
To bling up any simple white on white/black on black outfit,I searched high and low at Bangalore for something similar to what was seen in this picture, but I could not find anything remotely similar.
       
2. Topshop Lip Bullet in Wine Gum:

As we all know,
Marsala is the color of the year and I love this color! I love it so much that I want atleast one (or ten) lipsticks and other color cosmetics in this shade, but this Topshop lip bullet in Wine Gum is currently at the top of my list. I wish I could say it was just the color that was attracting me, but look how gorgeous that packaging and that bullet is!!

3.Sonakshi Sinha's Ombre Red long bob:

 As it is quite apparent, I am a crazy SonaLover and her new haircut and hair color has slightly driven me overboard! I mean, how gorgeous can she get?! The hair cut, color and the ombre! I am definitely going to get fit, if only just to get a similar haircut and color!

4. Leather Jacket:
 Because, well ..Its a leather jacket. Need I say more?

5.Kylie Jenner's Brown Ombre Balayage hair:

 I have wanted to color my hair for the last umpteen months (years) and a similar brown balayage color is something I want to do eventually!

6.Flannel Shirt:

I saw a picture of this hijabi blogger wearing boyfriend jeans, an oversized white tee and flannel shirt and I have then been on a hunt to find the perfect flannel shirt, but I am yet to find the perfect one and I hope I will be able to find it this new year!

So, these are my wishlist for January 2015. If you've read till now..I FRIGGING LOVE YOU!!!

If it wont be too much trouble, I'd love it if  you could leave me any links to finding any of the pieces I've listed above..the sparkly blazer,leather jacket or the flannel shirt.. It would be a whole lot of help! 

Now, Enough about me, What are you currently coveting?

Drop me a line and let me know. Maybe I can help you find what you are looking for as well!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38