01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Review| L'Oreal Skin Perfect 20+ Day Cream 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Review| L'Oreal Skin Perfect 20+ Day Cream

34



Contrary to what one might expect (being a blogger and all); I am not a person that had the habit of taking much care of my skin. But ever since I did the Girl Talk series, I have been trying to take better care of my skin. Around the same time, I was provided the L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Range from the brand and I have been using the 20+ cream for the last two months and it has become a staple in my daily routine.

Now what are the claims?
Age 20+ Skin Perfect Range comprises of a day cream along with cleansing foam. Combined with Perlite and Salicylic Acid it helps keep oiliness, pimples and blemishes at bay through your twenties while giving you that perfect clear skin glow.

Proven  Results:
·        Instantly: Glowing and shine free skin
·        All Day: Clean and fresh Skin
·        Day After Day: Imperfections reduced, Skin Quality is improved, Skin is fairer, Tone is even

Pricing:
The 18g Cream is priced at Rs.99, 50 g Cream is priced at Rs.325 and the
Cleanser is priced at Rs.105

Packaging and Amount:


I was provided the 50g cream and it comes in a glass jar with a plastic screwlid top. The packaging is quite heavy and sturdy. Although there are many that find a problem with having to scoop out products from such a jar, I quite like it. When it comes to the amount provided, I have been using the product diligently for the last two months on a daily basis and I am not even halfway through the tub. The 50g jar is quite sufficient for at least 4-5 months.

My thoughts:

At First Glance:
The product is thick and creamy, but not overwhelmingly so. It has a nice floral scent that is not too harsh on the nose. It looks white in color but has an almost pink tinge.


Pros:

Cons:


Claims vs. Realization:


Instantly: Glowing and shine free skin
This is partially realized as the skin does look glowing, but a dusting of powder is required to look shine free
All Day: Clean and fresh Skin
Totally realized!! My skin has never looked this good from AM to PM before the L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect 20+ Cream!!
Day After Day: Imperfections reduced, Skin Quality is improved, Skin is fairer, and Tone is even.
Realized!! My skin tone and shade has improved fairly. (But I have been consulting a dermatologist for my tanning issues and it has played a part. But I know that this day cream has helped a lot too)

Final Verdict:

I have never used Day creams before this product. However, I have used a number of BB Creams and CC Creams that claimed to make my skin look better, improve its tone and much more. But none of those creams have worked this good. 
The first day I used this cream, I got so many compliments it literally amazed me! And of course, I have not stopped using this on a daily basis ever since. 
Even for functions, this cream has been often replacing my foundation as it looks that good.  If not for the lack of sunscreen, I wouldn't think twice about buying enough jars of this cream to last me a life time if I could!!
I would gladly recommend this product to all my 20 something friends to give a try. It has worked like magic for me. 

Rating: 4/5 (-0.5 for Sunscreen and - 0.5 for whitish cast)

Have you used this product?
Have you used any similar products that has had this much impact on your looks?
Is there a product that has brought in more compliments than you can imagine?
Are you going to give this range a try?
Leave some comments and let me know!
J


P.R. Sample; All views are honest and my own, and my biggest duty is to you my readers!
J

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38