01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Eid-Al-Fitr 2015 - Makeup, Outfit And Details 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Eid-Al-Fitr 2015 - Makeup, Outfit And Details

34

This Eid-Al-Fitr, I did a lot of things I have not done in a long time. Got dressed up real well, got myself a dress which I have wanted for a long time, and did a proper makeup routine after thirty days of nothing but using kajal. Oh! And I accessorized quite well! :D 

I have been wanting to recreate a particular salwar which i saw in pintersted and I had saved in my folder for a while, I managed to finally recreate that this year. I also tried out some new makeup products I had brought recently as my second brother is getting married in 34 days time! 


First up, here is a look at my Eid-Al-Fitr Outfit. I wanted to do it in shades I already do not have in my wardrobe and one look at it showed that I was in desperate need of some mango yellow and some red.

This is a comparison of the picture I had saved from Pinterest right next to my recreation. I took all my materials from Milan, M.G.Road and got it stitched at Tarot Fashion, Convent Junction. I did a similar palazzos for the bottom as well, but sadly I do not  have a proper picture of the whole outfit.



As for the accessories, it was always a case of mix and match and the pendant,chain and ring is from Goodwill Collections, Convent Junction and the Spiked Bangle is from Lulu Fashion Store, Edapally.




Although I do not have a full face picture of my makeup, here is a look breakdown of my Eid Makeup:
Eid Makeup Break Down: 


I know I have been quite a bad bad blogger for a while, not paying enough attention to this baby blog of mine, but I have been dealing with numerous personal demons of mine and is just coming back to being myself, and I hope that in the process I can bring this blog back onto the path it was meant to be on! Much love to returning readers who stuck by and a warm welcome to the new readers who are yet to know me! :) <3 i="" nbsp="">


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38