01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Tutorial Thursday:Genelia D'Souza's Eyemakeup in Force Song 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Tutorial Thursday:Genelia D'Souza's Eyemakeup in Force Song

34

One of my readers here requested me to do a look based off of the look Genelia D’Souza wore in Force and even though I took a long time doing it,I hope you will like this and find this tutorial helpful.Here is another one of my inspiration picture:


 Now without Further Ado,Onto the Tutorial:
Products Used:


Brushes Used:

How to:

Apply your kajal to the top waterline(tightline).

·        Apply Mascara And you are DONE!!



Here is a screen capture from the song to show you the face makeup well.:
Even though the highlight/bronzer a little bit OOTD,i think this would look very sultry on a hot date or something of the sort.I would pair this with dewy foundation, bronzed cheeks with a warm peach blush and light nude pinkish gloss and you can even sport taupe nail polish.


Buh-Bye For Now!
Fath!ma

Info about the series can be found here..!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38