01 02 03 Babble Queen Diaries: Kareena Kapoor Sangeet Makeup 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Kareena Kapoor Sangeet Makeup

34
After much speculation and waiting for celeb watchers, like me, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot.I am sure that a lot of people like me would be searching for the makeup look for the one she wore at her Sangeet and I am wasting no time in posting it.This is my take on what I saw from her look.Please remember that my eyes are nowhere near as deep set as hers,nor is my skintone as fair as hers.But this tutorial is to give an idea about achieving a look somewhat similar to Bebo's.
In my opinion,her face did look rather too pale and waxy and the blush could have been a tad warmer a shade.But I totally loved her chocolatey brown eyes and hence the attempt at replicating it.
Here is a sneak peek at the inspiration and my take on it.


Now,If you'd like to see the tutorial...



Products Used:

Have another look at the inspiration :
 

And my take on the same look:

Now we move onto the tutorial:

 


 
  
 Finally,I applied some mascara and I was done with eye makeup.
 

The rest of the face:
The lipcolor looks somewhat similar to Lakme Aquashine Lipcolor in Sangria in my opinion and she has really luminous skin ,done with flawless(probably airbrush) foundation and some highlighter like Benefit moonbeam and a gorgeous peachy sparkly blush like Colorbar USA blush in peachy rose. 

I am sorry for my tutorial editing being rather messy looking.It is because I haven't done one in a while.But I am sure the editing will start to get better once I start posting regularly again.

I hope you liked this look,and please leave a comment about what you liked/disliked/would like to see more of,etc.

Buh-Bye For Now!
Fath!mah!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38