After much speculation and waiting for celeb watchers, like me, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot.I am sure that a lot of people like me would be searching for the makeup look for the one she wore at her Sangeet and I am wasting no time in posting it.This is my take on what I saw from her look.Please remember that my eyes are nowhere near as deep set as hers,nor is my skintone as fair as hers.But this tutorial is to give an idea about achieving a look somewhat similar to Bebo's.
In my opinion,her face did look rather too pale and waxy and the
blush could have been a tad warmer a shade.But I totally loved her
chocolatey brown eyes and hence the attempt at replicating it.
Here is a sneak peek at the inspiration and my take on it.
Now,If you'd like to see the tutorial...
Have another look at the inspiration :
And my take on the same look:
Now we move onto the tutorial:
- First apply the base.I used the mineralogie creamy concealer.Spread this all over your lid.
- Next apply a chocolate brown shade all over the lid and up into the crease,I used the darkest brown in the Kkcenterhk 15 palette .You can actually sketch out the outline of how high you want to take the shadow with a smaller brush(step1). Then fill in the outline with the brown shadow(step 2),after that you can blend out the harsh lines with soft motion,but not too much that you diffuse the crease(step 3).
- Next apply a shimmery chocolatey brown all over the lid,I used spicy brown from Colorbar USA.Pat this all over the lid,but not too much that you lose the shape that you made previously.
- Next i applied a highlighter shade,this is a gold prismatic from Lumiere cosmetics,which looks white but gives a golden sheen to applied area.I applied this right under the brow bone till the brown shade and blended the colors both a little bit.
- After this i went ahead and lined my eyes with the Shehanaz Hussein Herbal Liquid liner on my top lid and with the Lakme Black Satin Kajal and Maybelline Dream Gel Liner both on the lower water line.I made it as smudgy as i could,but it was nowhere near as smudgy as Bebo's,but i was too afraid of looking like a raccoon that i adjusted with this:
Finally,I applied some mascara and I was done with eye makeup.
The rest of the face:
The lipcolor looks somewhat similar to Lakme Aquashine Lipcolor in Sangria in my opinion and she has really luminous skin ,done with flawless(probably airbrush) foundation and some highlighter like Benefit moonbeam and a gorgeous peachy sparkly blush like Colorbar USA blush in peachy rose.
I am sorry for my tutorial editing being rather messy looking.It is because I haven't done one in a while.But I am sure the editing will start to get better once I start posting regularly again.
I hope you liked this look,and please leave a comment about what you liked/disliked/would like to see more of,etc.
Buh-Bye For Now!