18.7.11

Eye Makeup Inspired By Marie Claire India June 2011

I saw this really pretty look while flipping through the pages of Marie Claire India,and i really wanted to try it out just for fun.The Look was based on the "Rock-A-Bella" theme featuring smouldering smokey eye looks.Makeup by Chandni Singh.
What really drew me to this look was its Dramatic Effect.It is tagged as "Two To Tango-If you cant do without eyeliners,this might just be what you want to complete your smokey eyes look.Add a sweep of dark brown eyeshadow to perfectly outlined eyes." 
This is the original look(Click to see closer):
and this is my take:


Products Used:
So...................What do you guys think of this makeup look?!!
I Know that this look is kind of similar to my Urumi Genelia Inspired look,might be the eyeliner-but i used just Kajal and black eyeshadow for that look to line my eyes.But i used liquid liner to line my eyes in this look.Whatever be,i love this look!! I know its nowhere as pretty as the picture,but i sure do love it!!
Lemme Know what YOU think...
Buh-Bye For Now!
Fath!ma

15 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your brows so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice attempt Fathima..it looks like as if they have used paint pots there but you hve managed it pretty well with eyeshadow:) Bingo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! I ♥ the Lakme Black satin kajal. May have to grab one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really great...I think more black needs to go to the crease too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really nice.. I agree with Cali, you need to add black to the inner & middle of the crease as well for it to exactly match the pic.. But good attempt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so pretty! u did really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @GGG_thanks!! :) :D :D

    @beauty Diva-thanks! :)

    @Palak- this is actually the unruly kinda grown out state!!!!

    @Easha-Thanks Girlie!

    @Ana-wish i had a paintpot...its been on my wishlist for the LONGEST time..!! :P

    @Gauri-You need to have it if you are a kajal person!!

    @Cali and Tanz-even i thot so..!!I really wish Marie Claire would feature how they get the look and what products they used...!!

    @Arianne- :) :) aww! thankies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Nice..u've done a gr8 job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty and wearable , i love dramatic eyeliner!
    am off to read another one of ur posts :)
    xoxo
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your eyes look truly spectacular....Love your brows!!!


    Do participate in my blogs first giveaway here
    http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant believe I hadnt followed you yet, great look Fathima :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I buy Cosmetics from coollifeshop. I love Jordana eyeliner

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note,show some love,leave a cookie,a kiss or dedicate a rainbow for me!!

But PuHLease Keep It Clean!!!
:) :) :)